This recipe is a huuuuuuuge hit in our household. Our 1 year old loves it so much, he’ll eat just as much as I do.
It stores really well in the freezer – I usually freeze it before the baking step.
And when Cypress was younger and just starting on solids, I would form this recipe into fingers for him to munch on.
Lentil Loaf | With Secret Veggies
- 2 tins lentils drained & rinsed
- 1 tin butter beans drained & rinsed
- 1 tin black beans drained & rinsed
- 3/4 cup Stuffing Mix
- 2 tbs BBQ sauce
- 2 tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 1 onion finely diced
- 1 tbs garlic minced
- 1 tbs ginger minced
- 1.5 cups mixed vegetables whatever you have on hand will be perfect but I usually add grated zuchinni, grated carrot, finely chopped brocoli etc.
- 1 egg whisked